Liquid Logistics can ship your liquids in tank containers (ISO tanks) to or from New Zealand by being part of a worldwide network of experienced tank container operators.
Our services include shipping, inland transport, customs formalities, storage and liaison with your customer to ensure a smooth seamless service.
We service Asia, Australia, Europe, UK, USA, Africa and South America.
Our aim is to always keep our customers competitive by offering sharp market rates.
Our tank containers (ISO tanks) are top quality, meeting all international regulatory requirements.
We have experienced staff and offer a friendly, personable and efficient service.
We have strict quality and safety procedures which give you the confidence that your product is in capable hands.
We have a close association with New Zealand’s major road transport, rail & coastal shipping companies and can transport your goods to and from anywhere in the country.
Let us know what your requirements are and we will be able to give a competitive quote to move your product efficiently & safely wherever you need it to go.
Our tank containers are also available for short or long-term lease.
Tank Hire / Rental
We can offer you competitive Short or Long-Term ISO Tank Hire and Storage.
And we can also organise storage facilities around the country for you.
All of our tanks are generally 24,000 – 25,000 litre capacity, insulated, have steam heating facilities and are supplied with an independent surveyor’s certificate of cleanliness.
General ISO Tank Specifications:
- Maximum gross weight: 36,000 kg
- Loading capability: approximately 25,000 litres
- Tare weight: 3600-4000kg average
- Dimensions: 20’ x 8’ x 8’6”
- Bottom Discharge: Outlet 3" BSP stainless steel foot-valve and 3" clamped butterfly valve
- Top Load / Discharge: 2” or 3” Top discharge connection
- Steam working pressure: 4.0 bar
- Test pressure: 6.0 bar
- Maximum cargo temperate: 100-130 degrees C
- Manlid: 500mm (20") diameter